Table Of Contents
- what information do we collect?
- how do we use your information?
- will your information be shared with anyone?
- who will your information be shared with?
- how long do we keep your information?
- how do we keep your information safe?
- do we collect information from minors?
- what are your privacy rights?
- controls for do-not-track features
- do california residents have specific privacy rights?
- do we make updates to this policy?
- how can you contact us about this policy?
What Information Do We Collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, passwords and security data.
We collect personal information that your school provides to us when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, and other similar contact data.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.