Table of Contents
Uninstalling the Apporto Agent on Mac OS
The Apporto Agent is a utility application that works in conjunction with the Apporto system to
enable your local computer to install “native” apps from the App Store. If you will no longer be using
the App Store, you can uninstall the Apporto Agent from your local computer.
NOTE: When you uninstall the Apporto Agent from your local computer, all Apporto-managed
“native” apps installed to your computer are also uninstalled.
To uninstall the Apporto Agent:
- Navigate to the Applications/Apporto directory.
2. Locate and launch the Apporto Agent Uninstaller utility.
- A confirmation dialog displays.
3. Click the OK button to proceed.
- When the Apporto Agent has been successfully uninstalled, a confirmation dialog displays.
4. Click the OK button to close the confirmation dialog .